You might think it’s too early, but it isn’t – planning what to gift someone who reads often. I have an amazing suggestion naturally. How about a novel or two, ordered through here in paperback. And if you act by November 30th, the books will arrive signed by the author (that would be me) and gift-wrapped in fine paper, ready to be placed under a tree.
All you have to do is drop me an email to say you’ve ordered the books, and tell me who to write the personalized note for, and within a couple of weeks you will get the gift wrapped books in the mail.
Who would enjoy reading Piazza Navona and Nob Hill:
- Women and men ages 40 and over
- Anyone interested in travel related novels
- Those who love Italy as much as I do
- Someone looking to get inspired when going through tough times
- Someone in need of a good laugh
- Someone who loves San Francisco as much as I do
- Anyone considering a film script
- Women’s group/ Reading groups or just friends sharing a good read
- Genre: Marriage, relationships, children
And remember, always feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.